Quick Facts Following Up on Channel 2 Special, Medical Advances and Cancer Innovations
March 25, 2008
You may have seen the recently aired installment in the “Medical Advances” series on WKRN-Channel 2, “Cancer Innovations and Hope for the Future.” We have developed a Web page to answer questions you may have and to provide additional information about segments in the program.
- Where can I see the video on the web?
See the web stream on vicc.org
- What are the signs of hope for the future in cancer care and prevention?
- Where are the advances in cancer being made?
- What are some of the latest innovations in cancer research and treatment?
- I’ve been diagnosed with cancer. What should I do? What questions should I ask?
- Where can I learn about my specific kind of cancer and your services?
- I’d like to get a second opinion. Where do I start?
- How can I reduce my risk of developing cancer?
- Where can I learn more about clinical trials?
- Where can I learn more about protein research and the Jim Ayers Institute?
- Where can I learn more about your radiation oncology program?
- Where can I learn more about your blood and bone marrow transplant program?
- Where can I learn more about cancer survivorship and the Childhood Cancer Survivorship Clinic?
- How can I make a gift to the Cancer Center?
We’d also like to acknowledge producer/host Silvia Castaneda, producer/photographer Denise Kerlikowske, and marketing coordinator Deanna Nelson for their work on this project. Read more …