Writing Workshop for Cancer Survivors Starts Oct. 7
September 16, 2009
A new program for cancer survivors who are interested in learning about expressive writing.
Survivors will have the opportunity to:
- Create original writing
- Experience a confidential, non-academic, non-medical environment to express thoughts and feelings
- Gain exposure to writings by other cancer survivors
What: 10-week writing workshop
When: Each Wednesday from 6:30-8:00pm beginning October 7th
Vanderbilt Center for Integrative Health
3401 West End Avenue, Suite 380 (3rd Floor)
Nashville, TN 37203
- Previous writing experience is not required
- Participants may be on treatment or post-treatment
RSVP: LIMITED REGISTRATION!
For more information and to register:
Call: 615-936-1793 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VUMC Office of Cultural Enrichment
- VU College of Arts & Science
- Vanderbilt Center for Integrative Health
- REACH for Survivorship Program
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter to receive email updates: