I’m a Breast Cancer Survivor
January 7, 2011
The Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Greater Nashville, and the YMCA of Middle Tennessee have teamed up to offer free educational seminars to breast cancer survivors.
These classes will help survivors learn:
- Common physical and emotional problems related to breast cancer treatment
- How survivors can improve physical and emotional health
- Resources available in your community to improve health and quality of life
January 27th from 6-8 p.m.
Sumner County Family YMCA
102 Bluegrass Commons Blvd.
January 29th from 11:30-1:30 p.m.
Clarksville Area YMCA
260 Hillcrest Drive
- Tracy A. Johnson, DNP, FNP-BC, REACH for Survivorship Program, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Allison Schaffer, LCSW, Survivorship Social Worker, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
For more information or to reserve a spot at either of these events, visit www.abc.ymcamidtn.org or call (615) 373-2900
Presented to you by:
- REACH for Survivorship Program: The Vanderbilt REACH for Survivorship Program is a collaboration of the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt and the Vanderbilt Department of Pediatrics.
- After Breast Cancer (ABC) Program
Program funding provided by:
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter to receive email updates: