- This event has passed.
Kidney Cancer Patient & Survivor Conference
September 9 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
A free educational conference for kidney cancer patients, survivors and family members
Saturday, Sept. 9 | 8 am – 2 pm | Preston Research Building, Suite 898
- Kelvin Moses, M.D., Ph.D.
- Scott Haake, M.D.
- Rose Vick, MSN
- M. Rachel McDowell, ACNP-BC
- Machelle Osborne
- Special guest Hans Hammers, M.D., Ph.D., associate professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, will discuss the importance of kidney cancer advocacy.
- W. Kimryn Rathmell, M.D., Ph.D., Cornelius A. Craig Professor of Medicine and director of the Division of Hematology and Oncology at VICC
- Carrie Kononsky, CEO and president of the Kidney Cancer Association.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for registered participants. Register now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QPQXMFR